Find the Care Your Loved One Needs
Memory and cognitive conditions like Alzheimer’s and dementia can be as difficult for families as they are for the individual. We want your loved one to have the care and support they deserve, so we’ve structured our Memory Care Program to provide a quality of life that enriches their physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Through our wellness-focused practices and our specially-trained Memory Care staff, we create an environment that’s safe and comfortable.
Give your family member the life they deserve. Please, schedule a tour with us today.
What is Memory Care?
Memory Care is one of our customizable lifestyle options designed to maintain your loved one’s quality of life while living with memory and cognitive challenges. Before joining our community, we compile all your loved one’s needs to create a customized care plan that serves their physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
We provide extra training and certification for our staff members in our Memory Care lifestyle. Our team’s knowledge from this experience helps them better connect with your loved one, creating a foundation of trust and support. From here, we cater our services towards their needs and interests, ensuring they are living a safe, fulfilling life. As your loved one’s needs change, we can adapt our services so they remain comfortable and happy where they are.
We aim to ensure each of our Memory Care residents has support in every daily life activity. Before joining our community, we will determine your loved one’s level of support, which can include:
- Managing medications
Enriching Connections is our specialty training program for our Memory Care staff members to develop the skills to serve your loved one’s sense of connection and belonging in our community. The program focuses on several pillars:
- Relationships & Community: We invite every individual to belong.
- Commitment: We are committed to providing personalized care plans.
- Certification & Training: All management and Memory Care staff are certified by the Alzheimer’s Association. They are also provided training in dementia care.
- Services: Our nursing staff helps families choose the right services for their loved one.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Our Inspire Wellness for Life program promotes every resident’s best quality of life.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements to our building and programs so our community remains safe and comfortable for residents with memory and cognitive challenges.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture to maintain our high care standards.
Residents in our Memory Care program deserve a steady lifestyle they can predict and manage. The 8-8 program ensures your loved one finds this stability by participating in activities that promote routine, engagement, and safety. With this service, your loved one can find a peaceful state of mind and stable sleeping patterns.
- They have memory or cognitive challenges.
- They cannot safely live at home anymore.
- They have a history of wandering.
- They are at risk of injury while living alone.
- They struggle with stress and anxiety while living alone.
Services & Amenities
Everything we do at Park Gardens Senior Living is to serve your loved one. When they join our community, they get full access to every service and program available. Under the care and supervision of our staff, your loved one will find a sense of safety, security, and belonging.
- Laundry services
- Health and wellness programs
- Social, recreational, spiritual, and educational opportunities
- Regular physician visits
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Continuous wellness checks
- Medication administration
- Group activities
- Community and socializing rooms
- Private dining if you wish to entertain friends and family
- Whirlpool spa
- Fitness center
- Beautiful courtyard seating
Residents in our Memory Care lifestyle deserve to wake up every day in a place that’s safe and familiar. Our beautifully designed apartments accomplish this by being simple to navigate and easy to customize as your loved one’s needs change. Under our care, your loved one will discover the true meaning of “no place like home.”
- Studio apartments
- Custom blinds
- Individually controlled temperature settings
- All utilities (excluding telephone & WiFi), including basic TV satellite package
- Controlled access entry system
Why Choose Park Gardens Senior Living?
Exciting Community Events
Exciting Community Events
We’re here to ensure every day is something to look forward to. We offer a rotating calendar of events that serve every passion our residents could ever have. Spend your days with something familiar or try something new. The choice is yours.
Each of our lifestyles is customized to meet your particular needs. Whether you are joining our community as an Independent Living resident or under our Memory Care program, we ensure you have everything you need to find comfort, care, and convenience.
We’re here to ensure every day is something to look forward to. We offer a rotating calendar of events that serve every passion our residents could ever have. Spend your days with something familiar or try something new. The choice is yours.Learn More
Each of our lifestyles is customized to meet your particular needs. Whether you are joining our community as an Independent Living resident or under our Memory Care program, we ensure you have everything you need to find comfort, care, and convenience.Learn More
Our caregiving staff is here to help you find everything you need to make your life comfortable. If you need help with simple tasks throughout the day, or want to have someone to talk to, we’re always here for you.Learn More
Where to Find Us
Where to Find Us
You can easily find us just across the street from Woodland Baptist Church on Skogmo Boulevard.
- Executive Director:
- Marketing Director:
Our Address215 E Skogmo Boulevard
Fergus Falls, MN 56537