Stability, Safety, & Service. That’s the Park Gardens Promise
A life of comfort, ease, and stability awaits you at Park Gardens Senior Living.
Each program is structured to focus on your wellness, making life more convenient and relaxed in practically every way. Our caregiving team supports these services, and their goal is to make sure you or your loved one have everything needed to thrive in our community.
Find out how we can help you today. Please call us to schedule a tour.
Featured Community Services
Inspire Wellness for Life is our dedicated wellness program that focuses on improving and enriching every resident’s quality of life. By focusing on the 7 different wellness dimensions, our residents remain happier, healthier, and more comfortable.
These dimensions include:
- Physical: Living an active and healthy lifestyle
- Spiritual: Finding purpose and meaning
- Social: Creating a sense of community and belonging
- Emotional: Accepting everyone’s thoughts and feelings
- Intellectual: Finding the outlets that ignite your creative flame
- Vocational: Expressing yourself through talents and passion
- Environmental: Respecting and caring for your surroundings
Enriching Connections is our specialty training program provided to our Memory Care staff. The training focuses on several connection elements, which can help build a foundation of trust and stability designed so your loved one thrives in our community.
These elements include:
- Relationships & Community: We invite every individual to belong.
- Commitment: We are committed to your loved one’s wellness.
- Certification & Training: All management and Memory Care staff are certified by the Alzheimer’s Association. Our team is also thoroughly trained in dementia care.
- Services: Our nursing staff helps families choose the right services for their loved ones.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: We use our Inspire Wellness for Life program to promote every resident’s best quality of life.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements to our building and programs so that our community remains safe and comfortable for residents with dementia.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring our processes, plans, and culture to maintain high care standards.
It can be difficult to manage the different types of medications you take and when to take them. With our Medication Management program, we remove the confusion from your medication plan and serve them to you exactly how your doctor prescribed them.
We also monitor your health and medication to ensure they are living comfortably. We can even make recommendations to your doctor if your medications need adjustments.
We partner with TotalCare Pharmacy to ensure your needs are met.
We regularly invite experienced and qualified physicians to manage and monitor the health of our residents. With each of these visits, physicians update and manage prescriptions and provide advice for achieving a healthy lifestyle.
The 8-8 program helps our Memory Care residents find routine, structure, stability, and comfort in their day-to-day lives. By helping your loved one achieve these goals, they can find more comfort, a better mindset, and improved sleep.
Our therapeutic options help those who have lost certain motor functions find ways to communicate and move. Some of these therapies include:
- Physical therapy: Retraining bodies at a comfortable pace.
- Occupational therapy: Find avenues to support independence.
- Speech therapy: Training speaking skills and swallowing for residents who have suffered a stroke, injury, or illness.
Why Choose Park Gardens Senior Living?
Exciting Community Events
Exciting Community Events
We’re here to ensure every day is something to look forward to. We offer a rotating calendar of events that serve every passion our residents could ever have. Spend your days with something familiar or try something new. The choice is yours.
Each of our lifestyles is customized to meet your particular needs. Whether you are joining our community as an Independent Living Plus resident or under our Memory Care program, we ensure you have everything you need to find comfort, care, and convenience.
We’re here to ensure every day is something to look forward to. We offer a rotating calendar of events that serve every passion our residents could ever have. Spend your days with something familiar or try something new. The choice is yours.Learn More
Each of our lifestyles is customized to meet your particular needs. Whether you are joining our community as an Independent Living Plus resident or under our Memory Care program, we ensure you have everything you need to find comfort, care, and convenience.Learn More
Our caregiving staff is here to help you find everything you need to make your life comfortable. If you need help with simple tasks throughout the day, or want to have someone to talk to, we’re always here for you.Learn More
Where to Find Us
Where to Find Us
You can easily find us just across the street from Woodland Baptist Church on Skogmo Boulevard.
Our Address215 E Skogmo Boulevard
Fergus Falls, MN 56537